Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Post

Wow! I finally have a blog! It took a few tries and more than a few hours, days, weeks even, to get one up and running...But I made it! Hee hee hee.

So, welcome to My Little Piece of Paper Heaven. As the title suggests, I am an avid paper crafter with an addicition for paper...and stamps...and inks...and paper flowers...and lots of little embellishments...ok, I LOVE it ALL!

The purpose of my blog is to share my addiction, I mean, creations with other crafting enthusiasts in the world of scrapbooking and stamping.

What do I love more? Scrapbooking or Stamping? That is the question! I enjoy both very much and when I can combine the two worlds together? Ahhhh...I am in Heaven! Paper and Stamp Heaven!!!

I have been a closet participant in the many challenges found on Splitcoaststampers and various other blogs and have now decided it is time to come out of the closet and share. I am very determined to participate and post them on their respectives websites and on this blog in order to push my creativity to its fullest potential. Also, I love feedback! Any feedback received, whether positive or negative,(as long as it is respectful and tactful) I welcome with an open mind and heart.

Thanks for visiting!

Aloha!
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,

    So happy I found your lovely blog. And welcome to the blogosphere! You've made a terrific start and your joy in all things paper comes shining through.

    Looking forward to lots of inspiration from the Island state.

    Hugs and blessings from a sister demo - Jean Fitch

    ReplyDelete