Thursday, November 17, 2011

Flock Together: Mojo Monday 215


Welcome back!

It's been awhile but I'm finally back in the blogging world. I couldn't wait to play with this weeks Mojo Monday challenge. I've had this retired Stampin' Up! DSP laying on my desk for awhile and been wanting to use it with the bird punch to make some coordinating notecards.

I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on a scrap piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and then punched out the bird and its wing. The SU! gemstones are colored using a yellow copic marker. I love using my copics to color pearls and gems to make coordinating embellishments. So fun and economical.

This sketch and strips of DSP inspired this card:


I decided to make a whole set of these and they will be available in my New ETSY Shop tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!



blog siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment